Fully Fenced Storage
Clients from different places like Royse City, Poetry, Cash and Campbell use our facilities to keep everything from household furniture to small vehicles in the fenced storage unit.
What Are the Advantages of Fenced Storage Facilities?
- Fully Fenced Storage Unit Security - Our fenced storage facilities are highly secure and restrict access to anyone who isn’t authorized to enter the space. Instead of storing items in unsecured places, warehouses, or even at home, they can book the fenced space for the required amount of time and not worry about losing their possessions.
- Insurance For Fully Fenced Storage - Storage facilities have insurance coverage and some even offer additional insurance; in the rare event that the fully fenced units are broken into, the insurance will cover the costs of loss of property.
- Short Term And Long Term Fenced Storage - You can book a fenced facility for short-term and long-term storage and will find that our fully fenced storage prices are competitive, and that provides you value for money.
- Drive Up To The Fully Fenced Storage - There’s no need to lug items around and take them to the reserved storage unit. You can drive directly up to the fenced storage space and deposit the items you want to store in the unit. This makes things very convenient for clients and can also help reduce the risk of damage to the items meant to go into storage.
What Can The Full Fenced Storage Units Be Used For?Our fully-fenced storage can be used for a number of purposes. You can contact our customer care team to understand what can be stored in the fenced units and determine if they’re the right choice for you. Here’s how we can help you:
- Fenced Storage For Vehicles - Clients can store some types of vehicles in our fully fenced units. Many of them are large enough to house cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, etc.
- Fenced Storage For Furniture Items - Furniture pieces are large and take up a lot of space. It’s better to keep them in a storage facility rather than try to make room for them in your home. If you’ve downsized or are temporarily moving to a smaller space, our fenced storage units are the best option for you.
- Personal and Commercial Fenced Storage - This space is ideal for both personal and commercial fenced storage. You can store office furniture, equipment, residential items, and other such items in this space.
If you want to know more about our fully fenced storage units, don't hesitate to contact us at Raincross Storage. You can call us at 903-455-7867 (STOR) or fill out our contact form and we contact you at our earliest convenience.