Self Storage Units
We have clients from Royse City, Poetry, Cash and Campbell who use our facilities to store items they don’t need or don’t have room to house them. You can remove the clutter from your property and store your possessions in a safe space until you have a plan of how to handle them.
Uses of Self-Storage UnitsOur self-service storage is suitable for different kind of storage requirements. These units can’t be used as a place of residence and there are some restricted items that you can’t store here. You can contact our customer care and get all the information you need to know regarding these items. Here are some of the most common uses of our safe storage units:
- These units can be used to store all personal possessions of a deceased individual until they can be sorted through and distributed legally.
- You can use them store household and personal items that don’t fit into your new home after downsizing.
- They can also be used by people who are going through a divorce and need space to store their personal items during and after the proceedings.
- Businesses can store archived records, excessive inventory, unused office furniture, etc., in the storage units until they need them.
- They can also be used by clients while they are in the transition phase of a move. For example, if they need to hand over the key to their old house a month before they move into their new house, they can store their personal possessions in these units while they make some temporary living arrangements.
If you want to know more about our self-storage units' service, don't hesitate to contact us at Raincross Storage. You can call us at 903-455-7867 (STOR) or fill out our contact form and we contact you at our earliest convenience.